Monday, February 1, 2010

100th day postponed again!

Okay,

We've had quite a snow/ice storm this year! So, the 100th day of school has been moved another day. I've had some extra planning time this year. :)

I figured out a new song to sing when we finally celebrate. It's to the tune of "Happy Birthday".

The 100th Day
It's the 100th day of school
It's the 100th day of school.
We've learned a lot
We're 100 days smarter!
It's the 100th day of school!
Hooray! ( Just yell this at the end.)

I also went to a party store and got a giant 100 dollar bill and a big 100. So, when we finally celebrate it will be a GREAT party!!

I'll post pics when we finally have our day!

The other thing we'll need to celebrate is Groundhog day. Boy I sure hope he isn't scared by his shadow!! Here are some fun songs for Groundhog's day.

Mr. Groundhog (sung to Mr. Sandman)
Mr. Groundhog, bring me a spring.
Make it the nicest that I've ever seen.
Please don't let your shadow be seen!
Mr. Groundhog bring me a spring!

Little Groundhog (frere jacque)
Little Groundhog, little shadow,
Where are you? Where are you?
Winter time is here.
Spring will be here soon.
Wake up you! Wake up you!

No comments:

Post a Comment